Scariest Michigan Haunted Houses: Map of 40 Best Halloween Attractions in MI | By Sherry Trautman | Travel-Mi.com
Grab our interactive map of ALL the scariest, best haunted attractions and houses in Michigan!
We have the best and scariest haunted houses in Michigan! If you are searching for haunted houses near me, we got it!
Check out the haunted houses in Pontiac, Detroit, Niles, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Jackson, Jonesville, Madison Heights, Traverse City, Bay City and Lansing areas.
Fantastic haunted hayrides, attractions and forests to visit this Halloween are also listed.
*Be sure to visit each location’s website prior to visiting to ensure they are operating, hours, costs, requirements and any necessary information.
Table of Contents (Quick links):
Epic Interactive Michigan Haunted Houses Map
Zoom into your intended region and choose your scare event!
Be sure to click this Michigan Haunted Houses Google Link for live navigation as you drive!
Helpful Map Tips:
- Click on the plus and minus in the left corner to zoom in or out of the map.
- Click on the icons for more info, websites, addresses of the stops.
- Click on the map to drag and move it to view surrounding areas.
- In the Header, click on the rectangle in the upper left of the map to see a menu of all of our stops. Click on anything that looks interesting to see where it is on the map. To hide the menu, click the rectangle in the header.
- In the Header, click on the “square” icon in the upper right side to expand the map for better viewing.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses (Northern Michigan)
Traverse City | West Branch
- Traverse City: Asylum After Dark – Experience a night at the Northern Michigan Asylum in Traverse City- see the attic to the basement as scenes from their historic past are played out in dramatic fashion. 830 Cottageview Drive, Suite 101 Traverse City, Michigan
- Kingsley (Near Traverse City): Ghost Farm of Kingsley – 5010 Pierce Rd, Kingsley, MI 49649 (Near Traverse City) – Tour the The Ghost Farm of Kingsley’s Haunted House Trail in a dark woods! Are you brave enough? There’s also Historical Ghost Lantern Tours and Ghost Hunting Experiences. The fun starts the beginning of September!
- Houghton Lake: Spears House of Fright at the Anchor Inn, 1781 Heightsview Dr, Houghton Lake, MI 48629
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (Mid Michigan Region)
Saginaw | Bay City | Ashley
- Bay City: Edison Incident Haunted Attraction, Bay City, MI 48706. Tour the USS Edson Naval Ship…at night! This incredible naval ship can be toured during the day too!
- Saginaw: Wild Woods of Terror is an awesome Saginaw haunted house! 7500 Venoy Rd, Saginaw, MI 48604
- Saginaw: Factory of the Dead Haunted House – 906 Lapeer Ave, Saginaw, MI 48607 Freakin’ awesome Saginaw haunted house!
- Saginaw: Xavier Haunt – 121 N Hamilton St, Saginaw, MI 48602. We love this Saginaw haunted house!
- St. Charles: St. Charles Haunted House 400 E Water St, St Charles, MI 48655
- Ashley: Hinterland Haunted Attraction, 106 S Sterling St, Ashley, MI 48806
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (East Michigan)
Flint | Lapeer | Davison | Holly
- Flint: Exit 13 Haunted House. 6069 Saginaw St, Flint, MI 48505
- Davison: Dreadlands Haunt of Davison
- Lapeer: Past Tense After Dark
- Swartz Creek: Spooky Trails
- Holly: Rotten Manor
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (East Michigan)
Detroit | Pontiac | Madison Heights
- Pontiac: Erebus Haunted Attraction – one of the best haunted houses in Pontiac MI
- Armada: Slaughtered at Sundown
- Lenox: Scarefest Scream Park
- New Haven: Haunted Farm of Terror
- Madison Heights: Azra Haunted House Chamber of Horrors
- Grosse Pointe Farms: Haunted Garage Productions
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (South East Michigan)
Ann Arbor | Ypsilanti | Romulus | Pinckney
- Westland: Hush Haunted Attraction
- Romulus: Deranged Haunt
- Ypsilanti: Wiard’s Night Terrors: Haunted Thrill Park
- Pinckney: Ghostly Grove Haunted Forest Attraction
- Pinckney: Terrorfield Forest
- Fowlerville: Grand River Corn Maze
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (South Michigan)
- Leslie: Awaken Haunted Attraction
- Jackson: Jackson’s Underworld
- Cement City: Zombiewoods and Haunt
- Jonesville: Darksyde Acres Haunted House
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (South West Michigan)
Battle Creek | Kalamazoo | Niles
- Battle Creek: Fear the Farm – 20309 Capital Ave NE, Battle Creek, MI 49017
- Kalamazoo: Psycho Ward Haunted House – (Kalamazoo Speedway Haunted House is an awesome Kalamazoo haunted house!) 7656 Ravine Rd, Kalamazoo, MI 49009. One of our favorite Michigan Haunted Houses!
- Niles: Niles Scream Park, 855 Mayflower Rd, Niles, MI 49120
How long does it take to go through Niles Scream Park?
It takes about 30-40 minutes
How old do you have to be to go to Niles Scream Park?
Their Michigan haunted hayride and the midway attractions are not recommended for children under the age of 6.
Best Michigan Haunted Houses, (West Michigan)
Grand Rapids | Wyoming | Sparta
- We love these haunted houses in the Grand Rapids region!
- Dorr: Witches of New Salem – 4516 24TH Street, Dorr, MI 4932. Haunted corn maze and haunted woods! There are two scary trails through the woods so watch out for witches! Watch out for witches, ghouls and mentally twisted! Are you brave enough?
There’s a daytime corn maze too for the faint of heart.
Plus: There’s a Halloween Lights Spooktacular! Jump on a wagon and take a ride through the trail with lights synchronized to Halloween songs. Fun for everyone!
- Wyoming: The Haunt
- Sparta: Abandoned Acres Farm Haunted Attraction
LOL MOMENT: This Creepy Pair of Underwear book makes me LOL!
Pin This Michigan Haunted Houses Page
Follow Us on Instagram
Traveling Michigan Home Page